TWO TIMES A WEEK:
1. Usage test strips or a test set to inspect and keep your pool water balance. Keep your pH levels in between 7.4 – 7.6.
2. Test and preserve the totally free offered chlorine level at 1.0 – 3.0 ppm.
3. Empty the skimmer basket and skim leaves, pests and other drifting particles from the swimming pool surface area.
ONCE A WEEK:
1. Brush walls and utilize a pool vacuum to tidy floors. Clean tile at water line with tile cleaner. Or think about the purchase of an automatic swimming pool cleaner for everyday “hands-free” cleansing of your pool.
2. Shock the swimming pool by including the quantity of product suggested by your pool specialist. Extra shock may be required after a rainstorm, heavy bather load, or remarkably heat.
3. Include a maintenance dose of an algae preventer to prevent algae growth. Clarifiers and metal control items should be used regularly. The addition of these products will cause your swimming pool to run more effectively.
1. Take a water sample to your professional Water Testing Service for a total Pool Chemicals analysis.
1. Two times a year, tidy your filter with a filter cleaner to eliminate any oils and grease that may have built up on your filter.
2. After rainy or windy days constantly test your swimming pool water.